Monday, August 24, 2015

August 24, 2015

Well this was a great week. And I am always glad to know what is going on with yall. Yes I know, this next year will be full of great milestones in our family. Jajajaj but don't worry, I will be with yall for next Thanksgiving and Christmas.

The investigators we have are having problems with coming to church. They are really pilas in talking and understanding. The only things que les hace falta is asistir al church. Other than that they are doing fine.  And yes, I still wanna study advertisement. This week we went to the temple and it was really great! I love going to the temple. It is always the best experience. I love and miss you too!



Love,

Elder Chicas






We also went to the Mirador. It is a super high point in the mission. Let´s just say taht I can see the volcano that is in Xela, 2 hoursa away, from the top jajajaj.




No comments:

Post a Comment