Monday, August 31, 2015

August 31, 2015

Hey! I am doing really great!!! The investigators that we have attended church yesterday. It makes me happy to see when the investigators show up. Yeah, my patience is still improving. It has improved a lot since I left Texas jajajaj. It's good to know what's going on back home. I am glad that Andy and dad get to go the seminary. That is awesome! I loved seminary. Sister Holland is a super awesome teacher!!! Wow I really can't wait to be an uncle. I want pics as soon as they are able to be taken. Thanks for the videos mother. They were pretty cool! I love you mother! Thanks for being pilas!

Su Hijo,
Elder William Atilio Chicas
No, gracias por su ejemplo mamá. Usted ya sabe que el hijo no es nada sin su papá y mamá.Me gusta la historia en Alma 56 caundo los 2000 jovenes iban ir a guerra. Ellos dan gracias a sus madres porque ellas eran bien pilas. Usted también mamá es pilas. Ya tu sabes jajajaj.



No comments:

Post a Comment