Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19 2015

Dear Family and Friends, 
 Well I am gonna answer all of the questions that my wonderful mother asked jajaja. Well I am doing really well. My week was fantastic. My investigators are progressing. We have two who are really cool. Their names are Kimberli Castañeda and Adolfo Domingo. And no my last area was so much colder. Yup I am really close to the border of Mexico. But my area is really tranquilo. Everyone is really cool and friendly. Well last Monday as yall now, I went to the ruins of Zaculeu. They were pretty awesome! After that we went to write our families. On Tuesday and Wednesday my comp was super sick. He was just destroyed. But we made up for our lost work on Thursday and Friday. On Thursday we had divisions with the district leader. Remember that I only had a week and 2 days in this area but we did divisions anyways. But they went really well. We taught a few lessons and then received 12 references. The district leader believes we are doing really well. So that is really good. Well my comp came back on Friday. So we went and started contacting some of the references. We got a few new investigators from them. Then we went to teach another lesson that night and got 12 more references. So this week we are going to follow up with those references and see how many new investigators we can get. My comp is super cool. We get along really well and we work great together. I have learned a lot from him. On Saturday we decided to get a head start on the references we received. So we found 3 and got 2 new investigators. It is really cool and awesome to be a missionary but it can get you quite tired jajaj. On Sunday I finally met my branch president. He is super cool. Our branch is quite small. We have about 45-50 attending each week. We are gonna get that number higher though. We are gonna get super pilas. Yeah so that was my week. I love and miss yall.
Love,
Elder Chicas




No comments:

Post a Comment