Monday, June 29, 2015

June 29, 2015

Dear Family,

This has been a great week. I received a new companion. I am now on my 11th comp and I just have 11.5 months. Jajajaj I promise that I am not being bad. I am just blessed to have many comps to learn from. So my new comp is another gringo. He is Elder Harrison. He is from Utah. El es de la fabrica. But he is cool cause he was born in Texas. So at least he was born in a great state. This week was hard. We didn´t have many lessons cause everyone was on vacation so they all went to pasear por allí jajajaj. But yeah we did what we could. We contacted a lot this week. We are trying to find new people to teach. So not much has happened besides that. And I am sad to say that I didn´t take any pics this week. I failed at the pics this week. I am sorry. But yeah I hopé that yall are doing great! I love and miss yall! 

Love,
Elder Chicas

No comments:

Post a Comment