Monday, June 22, 2015

June 22, 2015

Dear Family,
I haven´t written an email in a while. Yes , I know that I have been slacking. And I know that i also haven´t been sending a lot of pictures but now I have quite a lot to send. 
And I forgot to mention that I got my backpack today! Thank you!!!!! I was craving some chocolate. 
So yeah this was a great week. We finished hard since it is my comp´s last P-Day today. So we did everything we could. So tomorrow I will receive my 11th comp in just 11.5 months jajaj. But we will keep working too. So yeah let me explain there pictures. The picture when I am in corte is when we were visiting a less active member. Her name is Evelin. She is a nice sister but the reason she doen´t come to church is because of work. So we are gonna help her. Then a sister made us pupusas. Oh they were super good! The sister is from El Salvador, where they make las mera pupusas jajajaj. They were good but grandma can make better. Then I bought a jersey. It is pretty cool. Then Elder Young and I are at the table cause a member gave us paches to eat. So we ate them and man were there great! Then I tested my shoe polishing skills and they are really good. But Guatemalans just have that special touch that is even better. I am one half chapín so that is my excuse jajajaj. Then I pulled out the red card on the referee. Yeah, I am the one in charge now. That ref is a member of the church. He is actually from a different ward but he comes down to our area to be a ref. Then we went with a member family because my comp is leaving and they wanted to give him a little goodbye fiesta. So they made us paches. Right there in the pics are Anderson, Antolina, Elde Young, y también yo. So yeah they you go. And in this last pic is Beken and Rosa with me. They just got married and they are also gonna have a baby. I love them so much! They were always buena onda. Rosa was an investigator. But she got baptized. I wasn´t able to go to the baptism cause I live an hour away from Ixta, my last area. But they plan on staying active and they invited me to go to the temple with them when she completes a year of being a member. Oh I am so excited! Well yeah that was my week. I love and miss yall!
Love,
Elder Chicas
 I can´t wait for you to see the pics. They are pretty great jajajaj!
Believe me. I always drink a lot of water. I need as much as I can get.
I love you mother and father. Have a great trip back home. I love yall!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment