Thursday, July 10, 2014

Made it!

We heard from him! He is in Guatemala.

This is his first email, seems like they only gave him a few minutes to write and let us know he was OK/alive :)


"I got through my first day at the CCM. It was definitely a long day. I am super exhausted. I hope that you are doing well. I cannot wait until I get into the mission field. I want you to know that I love you.  This has only been the first day but I am still tired. Well I am out of time so I will email you another day. I love you and cannot wait to tell you all of the great adventures that I have had so far. Well that is all for now.
With Love,
Elder W. Chicas"



Below is a cool view of the Guatemala Temple (the white building) and of the Guatemala MTC (brick building in the back). 

FYI: CCM and MTC are the same thing. Missionary Training Center.

No comments:

Post a Comment