Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20, 2014

Dear Family,

Oh I love receiving your emails every Monday. And wow it sounds like you had a busy week. I am doing great. I feel so much better. Don´t worry about it. I had another appointment with the doctor this last Friday and he says that he believes that I will be able to leave the medication. I have another appointment with the doctor this Friday. And mama I miss you and everyone else so much. I have a picture of the family on my desk. I look at it everyday when I study. I feel the love that yall have for me. And I feel the prayers each day. Thank you. And it is good that yall have the missionaries over. I am sure that they really appreciate it. I know I do when members have us over to eat. And I am glad that Alex had a great birthday. I am really glad that he enjoyed the letter. I took a while on it thinking of what to write. Well Monday was P-Day and we just played soccer. That was fun. I still have my skills jajajaj. On Tuesday I went to get my new companion. His name is Elder Ayala. He is from Honduras. We are gonna work hard here. On Wednesday and Thursday we visited members so they could meet him. On Friday we contacted like crazy and then I went to the doctor for my check up. On Saturday we visited less active members to try to get them to come to church. And on Sunday we went with a member to see a reference he gave us. We taught lesson 3, The Gospel of Jesus Christ. Well that was my week. It wasn´t as crazy as others. But this week will be because me and my comp are gonna contact like crazy and try to find new investigators. Well I love and miss yall.

Love,
Elder Chicas

No comments:

Post a Comment