Monday, October 12, 2015

October 12, 2015

Thanks the photos. The family looks great. All is going super well here in Momos. I am enjoying it quite a lot. The investigators we ahve are doing well. They are learning a lot. We had some really great and powerful lessons this week. Those lessons were definetely guided by the Spirit. There is no question. My comp also felt the Spirit and so did the investigators. It was a journal worthy week. No, it is not raining here. There is just a lot of dust but that is no problems because I can handle it. My shirts can't though becuase I can wear the shirt for like 2 days before it is yellow from all the dust that the wind kicks up. But oh well. It is a great experience. And okay mother, I will get you that list to you by next week. I have been working on it but I forgot it at the house. 
Jajajaj I don't remember it all but I will have the list with me next week. And when do you wanna go to Mexico? I didn't take any pictures this week. I will this week. I promise that I'll take 15 pictures. Well I love and miss yall!
Love,
Elder WIlliam Atilio Chicas

No comments:

Post a Comment