Monday, February 16, 2015

February 16 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

This was a great week. Well there was one thing that wasn´t so great. We didn´t have water in the house since Tuesday. So we couldn´t shower or get water from the sink. So this week was a week of climbing mountains and sweating a lot. After the hard day of work we came home to not be able to shower. Jajajaj it was a struggle but we are still alive. This morning we had water and so I showered and I felt so great after it. Anyways let me tell yall about what happened this week. So last P-day we played football a a district. Oh it was so fun to play american football. But we played for a long time so everyone got sunburnt...even me jajajaj. After the zone activity we went to eat. We found a café that serves burgers. And those burgers are pretty good. After that we went to write our family. On Tuesday we had a district meeting. The topic was Christ-like attributes. After that my comp had to go take a spanish test. So we finally got back to our area around 2:30. We went with the Domingo family. One of their sons isn´t a member so we are going to baptize him next Saturday. The Domingo family is really cool. They were in Mexico for 4 years but just came back to live here again. On Wednesday we went to the aldeas (villagesof Ixtahuacan. It was super hot and there was a lot of dust but it was a great day. We visited some less actives and then we also found new investigators. So it was a great day. After that we want to the church to teach a lesson to members and investigators. We taught lesson 3, the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It was a really great lesson. On Thursday we went with our mission leader, Arturo Villatoro. He is a really pilas member. He helps us a lot. Then we went with Andres to help him with some stuff at the church. On Friday and Saturday my comp was sick. He had a fever and was completely miserable those few days. So on Sunday he finally pulled himself together and got better. So we went to church and had great lessons. Elder Winward taught gospel principles and I taught priesthood. After that we went home and ate quesadillas. They were really good. After that we went with some investigators. They are a really cool family. They are Antonio, Carolina, Ivan and Antonio. They are pilas. We plan on setting a fecha for their baptism soon. So that was my week.

 Pues antes que me voy quiero compartir la felicidad que yo tengo por tener la oportunidad de compartir este Evangelio de Jesuscristo. Yo se que La Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Últimos Días es la iglesia verdadera. Yo se que nuestro Padre Celestial nos ama. El quiere lomejor para cada uno de sus hijos. Yo se que el nos ama porque envió a su Hijo unigénito aquí a la tierra. Su hijo es Jesucristo y por media de Él podremos regresar a vivir con Dios y Él por toda la eternidad. Yo puedo sentir el amor que ellos tiene por mi. Estoy muy agradecido a mi Padre Celestial por la oportunidad de estar aquí en Guatemala. El me dio una familia bien chilera. Yo se que El Libro de Mormón es la palabra de Dios. Si lo leemos vamos a poder aprender mas sobre el y nuestro Salvador, Jesucristo. Yo comparto esto en en nombre de Jesucristo. AMEN. 

Well I love and miss yall.
Love,
Elder Chicas 


P.S. I can look for a backpack here. And yeah I am now 4.5 hours away from the office. So the zone leaders would haveto put the box in a bus and hope that it would make it to my area. It is risky cause it is just such a  big box. I don´t think it would be good to send me that huge box until I am back in Xela. So I will inform you when I am back there


Hey sis,
I am doing really well. I only have one problem. This past week we had absolutely no water. So we couldn´t shower, use the restroom, shave, or drink water. So it´s been a pretty hectic week jajaja. But thank goodness we had water this morning. So I showered and I felt so great after.  And I love you too sis!

-Willio Billio Jumping Jillio

P.S. Yeah I am alive so it´s all good jajaj
I survived because  I am an eagle scout and a Chicas man!

No comments:

Post a Comment