Monday, February 9, 2015

February 9 2015

Dear Family and Friends,

This has been a great week. Today I have completed 7 months. I just can´t believe that the time has passed by so fast. I have had many spiritual experiences in the little time that I have. But those experiences have helped me grow. This week went by pretty fast. it was full of work that me and Elder Winward completed. And well my mother wants a spiritual experience. so I am gonna share one with yall. Yesterday in church we had the most attendence that the branch had seen in a while. Usually we have about 40-50 people but yesterday we had 66 people. I was sitting in the front cause I was directing the music. And as I got up to start conducting, a bunch of people came through the door. It made me so happy to see all those people come in. So it helped my testimony grow a little more about this great work that I get to be a part of. I learned that the work that missionaries put in isn´t for nothing. Sometimes just 5 minutes with a family to just say hello and invite them to church is all that is needed. Sometimes it takes a full lesson and the invitation to church to get people there. The people here just love to see the missionaries and have them visit. So then we get the members to come with us to visit them so they can make friends with that person. Well I am sorry that there isn´t a lot today. I love and miss yall.
Love,
Elder Chicas
 P.S-My comp looks funny in that pic cause he wasn't ready but that is the pic I am gonna send anyway jajajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment