Monday, March 2, 2015

March 2, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,


We were not able to go to the temple last week because there were problems with the road. So it was rescheduled for tomorrow. So I am not in my area. I am  hour away from Ixta. And I don`t have a lot of time to write because I am doing divisions with some of the elders in the area I am in. But I am super excited to be able to go to the temple tomorrow. I got a backpack and it is super great. I needed a new backpack pretty badly. And this Saturday I am baptizing that little boy. His name is Antonio. I am also doing a ward baptism. I will be baptizing Elyda also. They are cool kids. Well this was a great week. We concentrated in the aldeas. We had a lot of success there. We hope to continue having success there. We will see. It is super hot and dusty but it adds to the experience. Jajajaj I love it. And also the other night we went to an investigators house and there is a dog that just loves to chill in front of the entrance to there house. So we tried to go around him but he just came at us. We were told to be careful with that dog because he has already bitten a lot of people. So we will try to be careful around it. Well I hope yall have a great week.I love and miss yall!




Love,
Elder Chicas








No comments:

Post a Comment