Monday, April 13, 2015

April 13, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,
 This was a great week. Elder Haderlie and I worked really hard this week. We are both exhausted but what can we do? We  are just gonna keep working hard and finding others to start teaching. It just keeps getting hotter and hotter. I am ready for next month when the rainy season begins. I can´t wait. Well today I don´t have much time to write. But I am doing well. We found some new people that we are gonna start teaching, We are also continuing to work with our investigators. They are progressing which is really great. Well I am sorry that I can´t write a lot today. I will next week. I love and miss yall!
Gracias por la fotos. Me pongo bien alegre por ver las fotos de todos ustedes. Quiero que usted puede saber que le mande una carta por su cumpleaño. Yo nunca podría olvidar el día en que mi madre nació. Yo se que usted nació el 12 de Abril. También, Antonio Manuel Chicas nació el 8 de Abril. si todavía no llego mi carta, ojala que llega pronto. 
 Y una preagunta. Quein es ese hombre que tiene una placa de Elder Chicas? Él es el misionero de tonga? Pues mandale mis saludos. Tell him I said hi and to keep working hard. We are soldiers in this spiritual war and we need all the help we can get.

Love,

Elder Chicas



No comments:

Post a Comment