Monday, May 4, 2015

May 4, 2015

Dear Family and Friends,
 I hope everything is going great for yall. This was a great week that just passed. I hope that is was great for yall too. This week we worked with the members and less actives. We figured that the only way that this branch is gonna progress is if the members have strong testimonies. So we went and visited a lot of members and less actives. This week was not too hot because it was raining quite a lot. We have an investigator, Rosa Maya Lopez, who accepted the date to be baptized on May 16. She is the wife of one of our members. She is super pilas. We also went with some investigators who made us carne asada. Oh it was super good. They took us took a little ranch that they have here in the area. It was really nice. We ate then talked to them for a while. So yeah that was my week. Not much but working with members. I love and miss yall!
Love,
 Elder Chicas
This little calf absolutely hated me. I would get to touch his head and he would just go crazy jajajaja
Oh and the little kid next to me is Dominic. 














No comments:

Post a Comment